Thursday, December 01, 2005

Choose a Topic and Stick With it..

I have just recevied my first critisim about my blog.

Obiously not my first critisim in life cause you dont get this pesimisitc, distrusting,defensive or insecure by being praised your whole life by anyone and everyone.


But it is in fact my first negative comments about Gorigirl. In my defence I will remind the people who read this blog that this is infact a blog about being married to an Indian and the problems encountered. It is not a blog about Cooking,gardening or a blog setup to bash indians.

This is a blog about a "Western girl married to and Indian" (as the title suggests) ..and hence that is what I write about....


It was asked "Why did I bother to marry an Indian"

My only response to that is I didn't Marry a Indian, I married a man who I love and want to spend the rest of my life with and he just happens to be Indian. And that is a very very different thing as far as I am concerned.

5 comments:

yum said...

Dont let others get you down. Your blog should be about whatever you want it to be.

burf said...

i aint sure who asked the question, but ur reply was better

Shell said...

whatever I want it to be? live is not that easy though is it..

Our Catholic Family said...

people can be incrediably rude and thoughtless. don't let them get you down. i think your blog is great!!

you shouldn't be ashamed or put down, you are just being honest. too many fakes out there...

((hugs)) gundu

yum said...

gorigirl,

yes it is that easy! thats the beauty of a blog.

You can never "be yourself" completely in real life due to social expectations. but a blog? fire away!

Unfortunately, being invisible/anonymous online is also what allows people to make rude comments they (usually) wouldnt say in real life. try to ignore it. I know thats easier said than done!

Rock On!