Monday, November 21, 2005

Battle Of The Sexes

I find myself arguing over that word R.E.S.P.E.C.T, but I am not breaking out in song........

I don't think this post is Indian man Versus Gori girl but I believe it is a male versus female thing.

Do all men think they know best? I honestly believe my husband hears BLAH BLAH BLAH when I speak.

I wonder wether my husband, Indian or maybe just male really thinks I know nothing ....or if he just treats me that way.....


note: this post was written after an argument so hostile comments may not being applicable by tomorrow morning... but then again they might.

1 comment:

Our Catholic Family said...

I think Indian men just like to hear themselves talk. I've found you have to be creative when getting their attention.

With my husband I use this mathmatical formula

when you do or say this
it equals this reaction in me

It's helped.

robin
(international couples)