Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Not Much To Say

Well I thought it was time I wrote another post, though I dont really have anything much to say.

We went to the temple at the weekend to do a Pooja for vikrams father who passed away several years ago.

It has been so long since we were there that the pundit had changed, apparently months ago and a house had been built to house the new pundit too. There was a free feed on after the session. Apparently the free feed sorry apparently the dinner happens at 6pm every sunday. I noticed people didnt show up till 5:30 which means they only had 30 mins of singing and listening to the pundit so I guess they were there for the food too.

We didnt stay as it was cold and the food would have been too spicy for me anways, plus we had been there since 5 and hubby was growing impatient sitting on the floor.

He now says he might go more often, On sunday free food day of course. LOL

thats it.. nothing exciting to talk about or of interested.. just trying to get by and find hope in things again.

thank you to all those who sent me well wishes for the Miscarriage. I am sorry If I did not respond to everyone personally.. Just had lots on my mind as I am sure you can Imagine.

2 comments:

voixd'ange said...

I am so, so sorry to hear about the loss of your little one. I wish you peace.

Our Catholic Family said...

Thanks for stopping by Gori. How are you doing? Miss you and your funny writtings!