Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Pundit Was Right !!

So back in December I had a dream and in that dream a Pundit told me I would be pregnant in 2 months... and well.. guess what.. I am ...

So the blog's been a little quiet while we adjust to the idea of having a little Baby around the house... It was sort of planned yet still a shock...

Physically:
I am 11 weeks pregnant and have spent the past 10 weeks praying to the porcelain gods with morning sickness and nothing I have been experiencing physically or emotionally is repeatable on here.

Food:
We have had to resort to lot's of cold food or processed food to avoid mix smells the only time we have had home made curries is if I have sat outside and came back in only once the meal was complete and smelt of only one thing.. eg. Butter Chicken and not all the cooking smells of onions... then mustard seeds.. then cumin seeds... etc etc..

Hubby:
I am sure hubby is feeling neglected when it comes to food, but it could be worse for him he could be the one throwing up all the time right?
As for hubby... well I better not write about him on here.. but let's just say "his controlling attitude, over protectiveness and paranoia better settle down soon" or its going to be a very stress ful pregnancy.

India:(The word "India" being inlaws)

India isnt too involved except from a few stupid old wifes tale that my husband keeps telling me about.. to which I find stupid and just ignore.
such as sitting on the floor is wrong and can cause miscarriage....
( I'll sit where ever it Bloody feels comfortable..LOL)
My logic is.. If I haven't seen it in a book, read it on a variety of websites then it can't be worth writing about or talking about. I can't listen to everyone about everything or it will drive me nuts, I will work out what feels right for me and thats that.

Baby:
I keep asking my "Dream Pundit" if its a boy or a girl but he isnt answering me... but I believe its a girl as for any other details we don't know we have not had a scan as yet.



I'll finish up with Mumiji's answer to eveyrthing which is " Take it easy and be Happy" a very nice pregnancy motto indeed.

No comments: